Cyber Liability Insurance
Although Cyber coverage is sometimes available through your E&O policy, Big I Maryland recommends stand-alone coverage for its broader policy language and higher limits. As part of our continued effort to provide our members with cutting-edge coverage, we have partnered with Arlington/Roe and Wingman Cyber Insurance to offer our members exclusive products to help protect their agencies.
IIABA's Agents Council for Technology created a sample cybersecurity policy to help agencies easily comply with the requirement to have a cybersecurity policy in place. You can use these free resources to write your own agency security policy.
Wingman Cyber Insurance
Axis Insurance Company provided by Wingman Insurance, rated "A+" (excellent) by A.M. Best, protects you from first and third-part threats including:
- Unauthorized Contents
- Virus or Malicious Code
- Theft or Destruction of Data
- Cyber Extortion
- Business Interruption
- And More
In order to be eligible for cyber through Wingman you must have the following:
- Implementation of Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for remote access
- Confirmation of offsite (e.g. cloud) back-ups less than a month old
- Ability to recover all of your business-critical data and systems within 10 days
With Wingman, cyber-attacks don't have to cost you or your business. Get a cyber quote for your agency delivered to your inbox within an hour (during normal business hours) by completing the online application below.
Beazley Breach response is the industry-leading solution for data privacy and security risk management, providing a range of services designed to help your organization respond to an actual or suspected data breach incident effectively, efficiently and in compliance with the law. This program provides the following coverage benefits:
- Member exclusive product
- Up to 50% off premium
- No encryption requirement
- Step-by-step procedures for compliance
- Online compliance materials and support
- Staff training programs and newsletters
- Data breach coach to help with notification
- Forensic investigator, public relations expertise, and privacy counsel
- Credit monitoring and credit restoration services
- Notification costs outside limit of liability
- Security & Privacy Liability
To request a quote for your agency, complete the application and Maryland surplus lines disclosure below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.