The Umbrella Program offers affordable excess insurance coverage packaged into one easy-to-manage policy. Most importantly, the umbrella can extend excess coverage for underlying insurance agents E&O. In today's legal environment, increased limits are needed to protect your business.
Penn National Umbrella
The Penn National Umbrella Program is written by agents for agents and offers our members a comprehensive commercial umbrella that includes coverage over E&O policies from a variety of carriers. This program provides the following features and benefits:
- Commercial Umbrella coverage built to automatically include Agents/Brokers E&O
- Marketed exclusively through producer associations
- Designed to accept agents and brokers with a broad range of producer activities
- Competitive pricing
- Up to $20M limits available
- Coverage for Agents/Brokers built to follow form over standard primary E&O policy coverages
- Minimum primary coverage required GL/BOP and Agents/Brokers E&O
- Coverage can include Employers Liability, excess Employee Benefits Liability & Mutual Fund of Variable Annuities coverage
- Options to include up to $5M Personal Umbrella limits for entity principals and up to $2M excess EPLI limits
Penn National Underwriting Requirements:
- Agency should be in business for more than three years. If less than three years, a resume of each partner, owner, and office should be provided, and the agency is not eligible for staff rating.
- The program does not drop and provide coverage in excess of sub-limits, unless specifically scheduled.
- Umbrella coverage does not extend to Fiduciary Liability, Directors and Officers Financial Investment Securities or Cyber Liability.
- Higher limits are required if defense is within the limits.
Get started with Penn National today! Complete the application below and email it to email@example.com once completed along with underlying declaration pages.
Penn National Agent's Umbrella Brochure
Underlying Minimum Limit Requirements