Big I Flood
Big I Flood and Selective's relationship helps deliver members an unparalleled flood program. Together, we offer agents several layers of support to meet any and all flood insurance needs. With personalized support, competitive commissions and easy-to-use quoting platform, it is a simple decision to start writing your flood business through the Big I Flood-Selective program today.
Program Features & Benefits
- Rated A (Excellent) or better by A.M. Best for more than 89 consecutive years
- Third-largest WYO company
- 41st largest P&C company
- No volume requirements
- No access fees to participate
- Regional claim examiners and appointed adjusters
- Agency assigned underwriting team and flood territory manager
- Regular communications to keep you up-to-date on NFIP changes or hot topics
- Marketing portal offering co-brandable flood marketing materials
- Flood education on claims, underwriting and more
Program Features Exclusive to Members
In celebration of the 20th anniversary of the Big I Flood-Selective partnership, agents writing business with Selective Flood through Big I Maryland will receive a package of benefits dedicated to our members. Features include:
- Basic and Concierge levels
- Competitive commissions and incentives
- Live chat capabilities with a flood expert
- Flood resource center
- Flood perks program providing discounts on goods and services to help your clients reduce the risk of loss or provide assistance in event of a claim
- State-of-the-art flood system providing real time processing and easy navigation
Becoming appointed to write flood business is easy. Simply contact selective at email@example.com or 877-348-0552 (option 5) and identify yourself as a Big I Maryland member.
If you are interested in "rolling over" your current book of flood business, contact your Local Selective Territory Manager. Selective flood territorial managers are situated around the country to assist you in rolling over your book of business, teaching flood classes (approved for CE credit in most states) and provide you with general NFIP information.
Questions? Contact Big I Flood at BigIFlood@iiaba.net or 800-221-7917.
Request A Quote
Selective makes writing flood insurance easy and profitable by offering several ways of obtaining a quote.
Selective Flood: Use Selective's state-of-the-art based flood system for an immediate price indication, application, and related supporting documents.
Big I Markets: Submit via our online market access site, which works with Selective for 24-48 turnaround times.